If there is one thing we like about fall and winter, its that we get to add cute jackets to our outfits. Summer we are pretty limited as to jackets we can wear, if we even wear a jacket. In fall and winter there are so many options! We picked our favorite styles this season to share with you!
The Moto. The best thing about a moto jacket is that it gives your outfit some serious detail without even trying. You don't have to add on all these extra layers and you still look like a total babe. Tell me one time you've seen someone wearing this jacket and haven't thought they look totally cool. Its just NOT possible! We are really loving the suede as it gives your outfit a soft textured element. We would style this two ways:
1. Jeans + tee. This gives off the cool girl, "I didn't really try" vibe, and we LOVE that vibe.
2. Slim pant + pumps. This is for a night out and works perfectly in so many environments!
The Long Coat. We love a long coat in the cooler months to keep us a bit warmer! Its an additional layer that levels up that outfit. When we say 'long' we mean LONG. Like mid calf almost to the ankle length. A duster coat, if you may. LOVE We would style this two ways:
1. Skirt + booties. Because this coat is SO long you can still wear a dress or skirt and not be too chilly.
2. High waist pant + mules. We love this look for day or night. Tuck in a white or graphic tee and you are good to go.
The Bomber. This isn't the first season this coat has been around, but it is definitely on the top of the it list this season. Every store seems to have a wide variety of styles, colours & textures. We would style this two ways:
1. Sneaks + tee. If you want to look stylish and also be super comfy, this is the go to bomber look.
2. White button up. For a feminine look with a hint of menswear . I would also pair this with a skinny jean or trouser and a mule or loafer.
Shop our picks below, ALL on sale!